Speak OUT Revolution monthly brings you everything you need to be as abundant as possible with your workshops.
These are the most current workshop topics complete with powerpoint presentations, whiteboard demonstrations, audios, videos and supporting documents.
You are holding in your hand everything you need to prepare and deliver content that fuels your community with the knowledge they need so they can make the most informed wellness decisions, namely, committing to regular, lifetime Chiropractic care for themselves and their families.
Please note: The credit card on file will be charged monthly after your initial subscription purchase.
Speak Out Revolution Topics
|Prescribed Epidemic - Released Sep. 15
||Prescribed Epidemic PLUS - Released Oct. 15
|The BIG THREE: Core Chiropractic Classes, Part 1:
What Works: The Safety Pin Ccycle - Released Nov. 15
|What's Killing Us: Sitting is the New Smoking - Released Dec. 15
|The BIG THREE: Core Chiropractic Classes, Part 2:
Rhyme and Rhythm of Healthy Living - Released Jan. 15
|Super Immunity - Feb. 15 release
Titles and Dates may be subject to change
- The BIG THREE: Core Chiropractic Classes, Part 3: Formerly Life time Care-My Wellness Journey - March 15 release
- The Brain Drain and Concussions - April 15 release
- What’s Killing Us: Pain Management - May 15 release
- What’s Killing Us: Truth & Consequences - June 15 release
- #Tech Neck - July 15 release
- Health Hacks and Tools to Live Well - August 15 release
- Instagram Abs (Stretch and be Strong) - September 15 release
- OTHER class titles
- Care Givers Class
- Intelligent Body Design and Function
- Human Maintenance Schedules
- Secrets of Longevity
- Comparative Care- Health Options
- Health 101- tools to live well
Because we are building this tool out of a meticulously-chosen hybridity of content, including PowerPoints, live video, professional video, audio, documents, links, etc..., we would really appreciate your patience with any and all minor variations in quality that you may experience over the course of your engagement with this tool.
Thank you. #ALLinTLC