Leadership Camp - Pennsylvania - February 28-29, 2020
Whenever, wherever we lead our teams, the question is always "How transparent, vulnerable and disciplined are our hearts along the way?"
In TLC, we train on how to lead and communicate in ways that raise up our teams, our families and our communities to be partners in our growth.
- Leading people – with transparency and disciplines
- Dealing with disgruntled people
- Vision Casting and Including your team in the vision
- Story boarding
- Circles of Confidence and Admiring, respecting each other
- Getting on the same page- time outs
- Team excitement about attending events
- Team policies that build team
- Boundaries of team at events
February 28-29, 2020
Normandy Farm Hotel and Conference Center
, 1401 Morris Road, Blue Bell, PA 19422 Hotel website
FRIDAY: 3:00pm to 10:30pm ~ SATURDAY: 6:30am to 6:00pm
$675 per person for double occupancy room
($49/pp late fee after February 13, 2020)
"Empathic listening and we did this with an intensity where we all dug deep. We strove to make it personal and real to us and the application in practice with patients, with CAs and how to use it at home."
"Guarding each other's hearts is the #1 priority of the Doctor to the CA and the CA to the Doctor. This is even more important than the adjusting. "
"Start with changing ourselves 1st"
"We get more when we work together as a team. We are not alone, we are in relationships to take one step at a time."
"Loved the weekend. We all came back engaged and committed."